Fairmount Athletic Club
The Premier Independent Gym in King of Prussia
Fairmount Athletic Club is Montgomery County’s premier health, fitness and athletic club. Our strength comes from our diversity – you can come to FAC for any of our dozens of dynamic classes that range from Barre to Zumba to cycling (Spin) to yoga, and that’s just the beginning. You can also come in for our vast selection of weight training equipment, world-class squash courts and a large variety of cardio machines that will keep you fit and feeling good.
With more than fifty thousand square feet of space to work and play in, Fairmount is the biggest non-chain gym in King of Prussia, and yet we meticulously avoid the profit-focused nature of the big chain gyms; at FAC, customer service means more than just a quick hello when you walk in.
FAC features four dedicated studios:
- Group Fitness provides a variety of classes that range from our Adrenaline pump-and-blast designed to scare your body into fitness to our Lean, Long, and Strong class inspired by ballet movements to tone your muscles and increase your flexibility without building muscle mass.
- X-Fit provides a wide variety of exercises that change every day, focus on muscle confusion and keep your body constantly challenged and growing.
- Spin is the cycling studio dedicated to mimicking outdoor riding indoors.
- Yoga & Pilates offers classical Pilates and traditional Hatha Yoga for the more conservative along with Yin Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Pranakriya Yoga, and others for the more adventurous.
- TRX/Foundation Training Zone: Developed by a Navy Seal, this portable suspension training system allows the exerciser to develop strength, increase flexibility, balance and core stability by leveraging gravity and the users bodyweight to complete hundreds of exercises.
We also have two floors devoted to strength training, cardio, toning and conditioning. We have enough space and machines to keep you from feeling overcrowded or having to wait in line for machines. There is ample support staff available to help you focus on creating the right workout for you today.
When you sign up for a membership at Fairmount Athletic Club, you get:
- More than 30 classes offered at a variety of times each week, all at no additional cost!
- Access to our 5 dedicates studios: Group X, Yoga & Pilates, Spin, X-Fit and TRX
- A huge variety of cardio machines, many of which offer Cardio Theater or personal view screens
- Use of our extensive toning and strength training floor.
- Use of the sauna and steam rooms in either locker room.
- Enrollment in our Silver Sneakers senior programs (if you qualify).
- 11 professional single Squash courts and 2 professional doubles Squash courts.
- 2 free hour-long personal training sessions with one of our certified expert personal trainers.
- 1 free chiropractic session to help ensure your body is ready for your workouts.
- 1 free thirty-minute lesson in your choice of Squash.
- 1 free TRX session.
- Complimentary towel service.
You also get access to our paid amenities and services, including:In-house childcare, available 7 days a week.
- In-house childcare, available 7 days a week.
- In-house café with free Wi-Fi Internet.
- In-house Smoothie Bar with made-to-order drinks.
- Dr. John’s Chiropractic and Massage Therapy.
Come on in to the largest independent gym in King of Prussia — Fairmount Athletic Club. Take a tour, sign up for our one-week free trial, and see what our team of experts and massive facility can do for you!